account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia SP 4.3 update availability

Inhabitant
Message 671 of 761
Message 671 of 761

Re: Xperia SP 4.3 update availability

Well I first saw that the update would be realised around Christmas time so yeah we have deffently waited long enough let's hope Sony have something to keep it fans sweet or next time I upgrade I may well move away from Sony and yes I am be just one customer and no I'm not going to impact a multi billion company but I'm sure I'm not the only person who is dissatisfied and feels the same it's a fast moving market and each company should can't to keep its fans sweet
Visitor
Message 672 of 761
Message 672 of 761

The update won't be available in Mauritius?

Or Fido Canada?

The firmware 12.1.A.0.266 has so many issues so I was hoping to get the 12.1.A.1.201 (latest for the SP). But PC Companion or Update Service are not detecting any more updates and I am stuck with firmware 12.1.A.0.266. I even tried resetting and reinstalling several times.

The OS updates should not be dependent on carrier or country!

I hope at least the KitKat update will be made available to all countries and carriers.

Enthusiast
Message 673 of 761
Message 673 of 761

anyone got the rumoured .203 relaease, as if this is stable us UK unbranded may actually get 4.3

Adviser
Message 674 of 761
Message 674 of 761

When 12.1.A.1.205 will roll-out?

I just want to know when sony will roll out this SW for xperia sp

many bugs need fix and make more improvement SW.

Levered Developers | Recognized Contributor |

Learner
Message 675 of 761
Message 675 of 761

Feedback: hâd the update for a week now and it is complete rubbish compared to the factory one..
Apprentice
Message 676 of 761
Message 676 of 761

Still waiting for 4.3 on an unbranded SP in Southampton, UK. Angry Face

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 677 of 761
Message 677 of 761

And I'm still waiting for 4.3 on unbranded Xperia XP in Northampton, UK... this promised update since Nov/Dec 2013 has been the biggest farce I have ever seen.

Hello, I'm from the United Kingdom of England Land.
Adept
Message 678 of 761
Message 678 of 761

Still waiting in Hampshire UK....

BR

Jerry

Message 679 of 761
Message 679 of 761

Still waiting for this in the Durham area

Inhabitant
Message 680 of 761
Message 680 of 761

Still waiting also in evesham I can't believe how disappointing all this has been