account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia S doesn't turn on

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia S doesn't turn on

Hi,

Yesterday I left my Xperia S on the table (with full charge) and when I came back It was tuned off and since then I couldn't turn on the phone. I've tried to charge it (through all the night), and also the restart thing (power button + volume up). Sometimes a red light is on, and sometimes it isn't. I don't know what can I do. Any ideas Crying Face ??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia S doesn't turn on

Connect it to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 5 seconds > let it charge for 1 or 2 hours > if that doesn't work then you will have to take it to a Sony repair center 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Connect it to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 5 seconds > let it charge for 1 or 2 hours > if that doesn't work then you will have to take it to a Sony repair center 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi! 

I've tried all of that, so I will go to a Sony repair center. 

Thank you!Slightly frowning Face

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Slightly smiling Face I had the same problem.

Last night I left my Sony SL whan it was connected to my laptop, around aftrenoon when I was watching a video clip my phone suddenly shot down. After that I did what I could but all of tham were faild untile I read this post. I hold the turn on power buttom and volume up for 5 sec and surprisingly my phone turned on.

Thnk you