account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Xperia S Playstation controls

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Xperia S Playstation controls

I have just downloaded and installed Kula World on the Xperia S playstation section. The game works but I'm wondering about two things.

1. How do I save the game? There is an option to load but I am unable to find the save option.

2. How do I exit the game? I can click in the phone 'home' button but that leaves the playstation runtime present, which will probably eat into my battery.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Re: Xperia S Playstation controls

Yes, the PS Pocket application. I just noticed that the PS Pocket app menu (the one you reach with the Android menu button) has a 'quit' option which does what I want. Funny, when I looked there not too long ago that option wasn't there. Maybe it has been updated in the mean time.

4 REPLIES 4
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

I'm not sure about individual games and I have not tried this particular one. Usually you hit the menu key to get the options/main menu from which you can both save and quit.

I suggest that you send an E-mail to help@uk.playstation.com to check if you can get some closer information on how to do this.

One time poster
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

That email address referred me back to this forum Slightly frowning Face

In any case, outside of saving the game, how do I exit the Playstation platform on the Xperia S? I can touch the 'home' button on the phone, but that leaves the playstation platform running (I can see a little playstation icon at the top). Being conscious of battery life I want to be able to completely exit the playstation runtime without rebooting the phone. How do I do this?

Highlighted
Genius
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Hi,

When you say the Playstation Platform, are you referring to the Playstation Pocket application?

-

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey

One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Yes, the PS Pocket application. I just noticed that the PS Pocket app menu (the one you reach with the Android menu button) has a 'quit' option which does what I want. Funny, when I looked there not too long ago that option wasn't there. Maybe it has been updated in the mean time.