account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Whether xperia sp has floating touch or not?

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Whether xperia sp has floating touch or not?

We have to turn off glove mode and also restart
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

Awesome :-D

I just banged my GS3 boasting friends with this function!! !

One time poster
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

The key is in the lock screen. It all depends on how the screen is unlocked. If you are as smart as I am it will take only 10 seconds to figure it out. Winking Face
Learner
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

I have disabled the "glove mode". But when I'm using Chrome, something cuorious is happening. When I pass my finger near the screen, the labels or links of a web turned "selected" (like when you put the pointer on a link (facebook profile link and shows up the information of the person, photo, etc.) in your pc).

So the question is... What is it??????

Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

This is a feature in chrome..with you can hover your finger on links and get their info or open sub menus...its like when you mouse over an object or link in pc

Learner
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

Ok, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't

Learner
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

What is the name of that gesture/feature?

Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

go to settings,turn off glove mode .then lock phone and unlock it normally by swiping
inorder to reactivate,turn on glove,and then lock phone,unlock by swiping finger just millimeters above screen without touching.:-D
Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

no need to restart