account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Rookie
Message 2871 of 2,908
Message 2871 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

I see that EE branded UK phones are claiming to have recieved the update after approval.  Who approves the unbranded update as i'm getting confused? Has Sony binned its own update? I got an SP for myself and a Sony xperia M for the Mrs, that's the last money Fony will ever see from us, I should have known better really with the PSN hack kept secret, PS4's falling to bits, customer seems to be a filthy word where support and good business practice is concerned.  They need to get their act together quick.

Adviser
Message 2872 of 2,908
Message 2872 of 2,908

You do realise that this phone is still excellent value for money and that there is NOTHING MAJORLY WRONG with the current firmware right?

I want to check out a good quality 4.3 update too but the simple truth is that the Wifi is working great and the camera is ok for normal useage.

It's one thing to show frustration but quite another to rant and rant about it - it just comes accross as though some on here need to get a life frankly.

Adviser
Message 2873 of 2,908
Message 2873 of 2,908

I've got the 4.3 update and it's working great now.

My phone was originally EE branded but i unlocked it for a 3 mobile sim.

I have gained 1500 Antutu marks and the wifi is MUCH better now. slicker interface.

One time poster
Message 2874 of 2,908
Message 2874 of 2,908

Re: Will Xperia SP get android 4.2.2?

Excellent site thank the many nice content آپدیت نود 32
Learner
Message 2875 of 2,908
Message 2875 of 2,908

android 4.3 is still better than 4.1..new many features. smart social camera...
screen flickering and bad camera clarity is the only issues or bug..
M only faced was bad camera and focus issue... bt I fixed camera clarity and noise problem...it's now much better.. bt Ar effect and background defocus so not work properly.
One time poster
Message 2876 of 2,908
Message 2876 of 2,908

Xperia SP 4.3 Update UK?

Hi,

I have a sim-free unlocked Xperia SP, and despite thet 4.3 was announced back in February, it's now nearly May and the update still isn't available to me on PC Companion. Could anyone please tell me when I'm likely to finally get it? 

Thanks. 

Message 2877 of 2,908
Message 2877 of 2,908

Re: Xperia SP 4.3 Update UK?

Contact a sony staff member for further info:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Community-users/m-p/634967

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 2878 of 2,908
Message 2878 of 2,908

Re: Xperia SP 4.3 Update UK?

@Zarnia wrote:

Hi,

I have a sim-free unlocked Xperia SP, and despite thet 4.3 was announced back in February, it's now nearly May and the update still isn't available to me on PC Companion. Could anyone please tell me when I'm likely to finally get it? 

Thanks. 

Lucky you...

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2879 of 2,908
Message 2879 of 2,908

Visitor
Message 2880 of 2,908
Message 2880 of 2,908

Re: Android Jelly Bean 4.3 for Xperia SP Confirmed

very goood , interesting , good luck ! 

دانلود فیلتر شکن