account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Learner
Message 2641 of 2,908
Message 2641 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Guys. im from Philippines.

Im using Windows 8 but the PC companion of Sony is not compatible with the Windows 8 when i Click Update - 4.3

Any possible way / instruction on how to update Xperia SP w/ Windows 8?

I also downloaded Update Service.exe for Windows 8 then when I search Xperia SP .. It's not on the List LOL

Enthusiast
Message 2642 of 2,908
Message 2642 of 2,908

9 days after update rollout release and still nothing in UK.. 

cant handle the bad ram managment anymore Anguished Face

dont want to flash, heard alot of dissapointing outcomes, waste of the little time i have. 

n

Rookie
Message 2643 of 2,908
Message 2643 of 2,908

use xp3 compatibility mode for sus...Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 2644 of 2,908
Message 2644 of 2,908

tried already. both sus and pcc.

anyone in UK receiving yet?

Adept
Message 2645 of 2,908
Message 2645 of 2,908

I'm in the UK and I'm still waiting too. I'll post when I get notification of the update available for download.

I'm on Tesco mobile network (piggy-backs on O2 I believe)
Enthusiast
Message 2646 of 2,908
Message 2646 of 2,908

Hi guys, disappointing isn't it but the fact is the UK still hasn't received the update and from what im told (spoken with 02uk customer service/EE/T-mobile) 02uk said "we are sorry but we are not aware of any new updates for your handset model, please keep an eye out for a notification. The other two both said they are in testing phase (adding bloatware)
All you can do is be patient.
Adept
Message 2647 of 2,908
Message 2647 of 2,908

@SarahES wrote:
I'm in the UK and I'm still waiting too. I'll post when I get notification of the update available for download.

I'm on Tesco mobile network (piggy-backs on O2 I believe)

Still nothing for me either India thinks it is being left out UK far far worst...;-)

J

Enthusiast
Message 2648 of 2,908
Message 2648 of 2,908

Chill guys.....Dont waste ur time because sony will release when they wish...?? No one is here who could help u getting updates...so wait!!!maybe ur turn next......
One time poster
Message 2649 of 2,908
Message 2649 of 2,908

software update

when will the jelly bean 4.3 update come for sony xperia sp in india as it is already released in other parts of the world

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2650 of 2,908
Message 2650 of 2,908

Yeah, still waiting here in the UK... 9 DAY LATER I might add. Although I'm on GiffGaff (also piggybacks off O2) my handset is unbranded, which I'm told get the updates BEFORE branded handsets... yeah, that's clearly what's happening here.

Hello, I'm from the United Kingdom of England Land.