account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Regular
Message 2441 of 2,908
Message 2441 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Hi Xperia SP users indonesia, update 4.3 JB for XSP can download via OTA now,

This is screenshot.,

Screenshot_2014-02-14-22-58-46.png

Enthusiast
Message 2442 of 2,908
Message 2442 of 2,908

Wtff..
Gud for indonesia Guys
But no update even via pcc avalaible in india..
tired of waiting
him
Commissioner
Message 2443 of 2,908
Message 2443 of 2,908

@fedebt wrote:

So in the end the notification and, above all, the damned update button are completely useless...

Am I right?

update center is only good for small bug fixing updates. for bigger updates its almost useless.

Commissioner
Message 2444 of 2,908
Message 2444 of 2,908

WHAT???????

Ooh well.....in the deepest part of my heart I always knew that...

him
Commissioner
Message 2445 of 2,908
Message 2445 of 2,908

@fedebt wrote:

WHAT???????

Ooh well.....in the deepest part of my heart I always knew that...

that's the truth about sony's f**kin' update center.

One time poster
Message 2446 of 2,908
Message 2446 of 2,908

Does anyone know when the UK will get the update on 3's Network. Any form of help would be much appreciated!

Enthusiast
Message 2447 of 2,908
Message 2447 of 2,908

@shash, it's not even available for unbranded devices here in the UK, so would not hold your breath just yet. I got tired of waiting for the update and flashed the ftf. File manually via flashtool
Commissioner
Message 2448 of 2,908
Message 2448 of 2,908

@wtfman wrote:
@Shash, it's not even available for unbranded devices here in the UK, so would not hold your breath just yet. I got tired of waiting for the update and flashed the ftf. File manually via flashtool

Yeah - UK unbranded is in the availability thread but I don't think that's really the case (my update checker is still saying just Vodafone for the UK). Could be another long wait.

Taking the SIM out didn't do anything for me. I think PCC and SUS check the customization number of the build currently on your phone. Because of that I'm not going to bother flashing a tft as it will possibly mess up future updates via OTA/PCC/SUS (assuming I've not died of old age when the next update rolls around).

Enthusiast
Message 2449 of 2,908
Message 2449 of 2,908

How to find customization no.?
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2450 of 2,908
Message 2450 of 2,908

I agree. I'm in the UK and my Xperia SP is an unbranded phone, yet for the past few days I've recevied NO update whatsoever.

So disappointing we're having to wait this long. I keep checking PC Companion every few minutes, every few hours, every few days... no such luck in getting an update.

Hello, I'm from the United Kingdom of England Land.