account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Inhabitant
Message 2211 of 2,908
Message 2211 of 2,908

Re: Android 4.3 update

You can use PCC normally Winking Face

Enthusiast
Message 2212 of 2,908
Message 2212 of 2,908

PureChaosX. 

Im in UK also, still not receiving update via PCC..

Enthusiast
Message 2213 of 2,908
Message 2213 of 2,908

i've got a serious problem on this 4.3 update, the RAM management its **bleep**..i have only 91mb free space..now its too slow....Angry Face

Adviser
Message 2214 of 2,908
Message 2214 of 2,908

Bosnia and Herzegovina Update on 4.3 Done ...

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2215 of 2,908
Message 2215 of 2,908

JTLtd

At least I'm not the only one, so that's good.. kind of. I hope it hits the UK properly soon.... it feels like it's been many months waiting for it.

Hello, I'm from the United Kingdom of England Land.
Adviser
Message 2216 of 2,908
Message 2216 of 2,908

Xperia SP UK update- T Mobile

Today is update day, Sony have updated their support page and have heard reports of successful update rollout. Weirdly, I still haven't got the update- I am in the UK and am using T-Mobile. Why isn't the update available for me and when will I get it. P.s are there any new features and improvements over xperia sp android 4.1.2 and is the update worth getting.
Thanks
Apprentice
Message 2217 of 2,908
Message 2217 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

It's out in Greece, C5303, unbranded, updated a couple of hours ago.

Commissioner
Message 2218 of 2,908
Message 2218 of 2,908

Re: Xperia SP UK update- T Mobile

@XPERIAUK99 wrote:
Today is update day, Sony have updated their support page and have heard reports of successful update rollout. Weirdly, I still haven't got the update- I am in the UK and am using T-Mobile. Why isn't the update available for me and when will I get it. P.s are there any new features and improvements over xperia sp android 4.1.2 and is the update worth getting.
Thanks

Vodafone and unbranded have rolled out in the UK. I suspect the rest of the UK will get it in the next couple of days.

People seem pretty happy with it so far, so yeah, worth getting. Remember to take a backup first.

Message 2219 of 2,908
Message 2219 of 2,908

i have try with pc companion but nothing, don't is a update Slightly frowning Face i'm italian, have sp C5303...you?

Apprentice
Message 2220 of 2,908
Message 2220 of 2,908

@XPERIAUK99 wrote:
Thanks

You're probably on a T-Mobile branded device, that's why. Updates for branded devices may sometimes be scheduled to arrive after the unbranded handsets have gotten the update, although Vodafone handsets in several regions got the update earlier than the later.