account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Apprentice
Message 2201 of 2,908
Message 2201 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

PC Companion just blinked informing the update. I am from Turkey.

By the way, I really don't understand people thanking to Sony for the update. I am pleased with the update, yes, but I won't thank to a company who delayed its promise without any official word for two months.

Adept
Message 2202 of 2,908
Message 2202 of 2,908

Ohhhh!!!! Still no update in India
Enthusiast
Message 2203 of 2,908
Message 2203 of 2,908

I updated with SUS, 'cause PCC hang up at the middle.

Did anyone detected any bug from the first hour?

Adept
Message 2204 of 2,908
Message 2204 of 2,908

Did your phone notify u before you updated,as a new software is available??or should I check with my pc companion??
Inhabitant
Message 2205 of 2,908
Message 2205 of 2,908

My phone didn't show it.
I think because was rooted.

When I came here today, there's on PCC's an update and nothing on phone.

Enthusiast
Message 2206 of 2,908
Message 2206 of 2,908

No. I connected my phone with my PC and press on PCC the 'update button'. The information to get .266 poped up and my update was available. I checked it from the updatecenter on my phone, but it detects no update.

Inhabitant
Message 2207 of 2,908
Message 2207 of 2,908

tlgcntn and ugur I'm using Win 8.1 and yes it says please make it with Windows 7. So I tried with it and PC Companion works well to update.

Izmir/Karşıyaka/Turkey
Apprentice
Message 2208 of 2,908
Message 2208 of 2,908

Re: Xperia SP 4.3 update

after the update to 4.3 version.. i had problem.. to do a screenshot,, because the screenshot button is missing and also... if we use volume rocker,, something black bar randomly appear... otherwise is perfect,,, multitasking become more good... ui become more smooth..  

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2209 of 2,908
Message 2209 of 2,908

Urgh... why are people in the UK saying they are getting the update with unbranded phones already? I'm the UK and I have an unbranded phone... but the update just isn't happening for me... b@stards.

Hello, I'm from the United Kingdom of England Land.
Adviser
Message 2210 of 2,908
Message 2210 of 2,908

Android 4.3 update

if i rootet my cant i update it from pc companion?