account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Learner
Message 1831 of 2,908
Message 1831 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

and no one is crying, just a reminder of the need Sony to fulfill their obligations and keep promises. Well it is certainly want to get all that they have to give us

Learner
Message 1832 of 2,908
Message 1832 of 2,908

I've installed yesterday the leaked version of SP 4.3 JB, but now Im using again the 4.1.2, the leaked version has it pros like (smooth ui,new themes,fix sum issue bout lock button), cons was eats alot of ram and drains the battery so fast, that's why I switch again to 4.1.2. I think sony trying their best to have a better update for 4.3 JB..

Talent
Message 1833 of 2,908
Message 1833 of 2,908

Time to come back to Nokia...

Learner
Message 1834 of 2,908
Message 1834 of 2,908

Sony could have added SP to list of phones which wont recieve any more support. Atleast that would made sense than this fake dates and promises.
This is really embrassing from Sony.
TJ
Commissioner
Message 1835 of 2,908
Message 1835 of 2,908

wtfman

Sorry mate, I didn't notice Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1836 of 2,908
Message 1836 of 2,908

way don't they just say somthing so then we know where we are up to.... please Sony stop ignoring us
Enthusiast
Message 1837 of 2,908
Message 1837 of 2,908

This is seriously taking the **bleep** now!!
Visitor
Message 1838 of 2,908
Message 1838 of 2,908

They work hard aSonyWork.jpg SONY

Commissioner
Message 1839 of 2,908
Message 1839 of 2,908

Official Sony Twitter page https://twitter.com/Sony 

Talent
Message 1840 of 2,908
Message 1840 of 2,908

I didn't buy the Moto G & bought Xperia SP taking into account my previous experience with Sony and due to the presence of Service Center nearby my home but now I'm feeling cheated and really regret my decision of buying Xperia SP ..!! Firstly I'd to pay 7.5K extra than the Moto G and I bought the exactly same thing what I could have bought for much lesser amount and to worsen the situation Sony is not releasing the update for the SP ..!!Angry FaceAngry Face

Please Sony pay heed to the demands of your customers and live Upton to the name of your brand image and remove the anomalies which are existing in the 4.1 firmware of the Xperia SP..