account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Adviser
Message 1571 of 2,908
Message 1571 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Commissioner
Message 1572 of 2,908
Message 1572 of 2,908

@ sonyxperiasp I'm sad they haven't released the 4.3 update but not annoyed to the point I can't function or would feel the need to curse Sony out. If I don't get 4.3 , will save up and get Z1 compact life is not difficult I will not stop functioning because my phone doesn't have the latest update. Just sad that's all.
Enthusiast
Message 1573 of 2,908
Message 1573 of 2,908

If SONY cant update our xsp to 4.3 with no bugs and within time....what we should expect from SONY for future kitkat update.....
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1574 of 2,908
Message 1574 of 2,908

wel i hadt an lg before mij sp and i can tell you that lg **bleep** it  was a very slow phone and they charged way to much for it

even now i got to wait a week or more for mij update i don't turn in to some sony hater i rahter wait some more days than have an update that is not finisht yet

Enthusiast
Message 1575 of 2,908
Message 1575 of 2,908

This is disgusting treatment from Sony!!  I want to know if my phone will be bought up to date or not?? 

Enthusiast
Message 1576 of 2,908
Message 1576 of 2,908

If today there will be no update till night at 12:00am...than there will be again delay or maybe unfortunately our xsp will be skip to 4.4......
Regular
Message 1577 of 2,908
Message 1577 of 2,908

I am not defending Sony, I am here for the same reason you all are. I came to check if the 4.3 update is here. It's the beginning of february and it will be until the 10th. And about the 12 year olds, true I was wrong but what I wanted to really say is that we shouldn't just come here to insult them. No employee is reading this by the way, if anybody did we'd get already an answer. So yeah, I am annoyed too but that doesn't mean I have to insult them. Anyway, it's just the 5th, we can't do anything just to wait. Hopefully you understand me now :c

Enthusiast
Message 1578 of 2,908
Message 1578 of 2,908

i will buy new sony phone on 1 march
then i will say: i pay your money end of this month
On march 2, i will say: i pay your money early april.
On april 10 i will say: i pay your money end of the april.
On april 30, i will say: i pay your money early march. Because i am working too hard.
Message 1579 of 2,908
Message 1579 of 2,908

But I think sp is confirmed, any other mobile from list may skip.
Adept
Message 1580 of 2,908
Message 1580 of 2,908

Don't know what happened to Sony???they can't release an update for their low end smartphones...they r only concentrating on their high end phones....!!!shame on u Sony