account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Commissioner
Message 1561 of 2,908
Message 1561 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

i speak for my self

frankly speaking if Sony had given an answer,  a clear answer, we will not reach this point.

Right?

I agree with you about the insult, but not about the frustration of people, the frustration coming from use a product that have serious bugs not about missing update.

i'm waiting update for fixing bugs.

regards

Enthusiast
Message 1562 of 2,908
Message 1562 of 2,908

Hi c0D3c

how much wait should we have to do to get 4.3 Sony is breaking all its promises and you say that we should not insult Sony

stop acting like Sony advocate

Commissioner
Message 1563 of 2,908
Message 1563 of 2,908

At the end of the day , we complained it didn't , you insulted It didn't work best thing to do is actually wait cos not matter the cursing or complaining , it will not be released until its ready and they already told you all beginning of February not the first 5 days wait and be patient the 10th is round the corner 

Highlighted
Message 1564 of 2,908
Message 1564 of 2,908

I agree with fedebt. People wouldn't be complaining so much if there's nothing terribly wrong with their XSP. Sony wouldn't deserve the kind of insult they are getting now if they didn't insult their customers in the first place who paid a hefty sum of money only to get a product that could barely perform as efficient as smartphones less than half the price and they have to spend a long time waiting for promised fixes that are constantly delayed. The least that they could do is give an official announcement if the firmware release went bad and they have to delay it for further improvement. People will understand and will have an idea what exactly is going on, but so far there's only been promises delayed after another. 

Enthusiast
Message 1565 of 2,908
Message 1565 of 2,908

Why Sony they can't released this 4.3...i don't want a perfect update just fix the camera and wifi that's it...why they want a free bugs update if did not exist a perfect update. Always update has a problem on it...If they got always a problem on 4.3 just fix it on the next update 4.4...i thought this is my first phone that i can get an update but im wrong...so bad...Slightly frowning Face

Commissioner
Message 1566 of 2,908
Message 1566 of 2,908

i agree with you dm84, but i don't like to see comment like "12 year old kid" ...you know what i mean?

Obviously we have to wait, it's the only thing we can do.

Enthusiast
Message 1567 of 2,908
Message 1567 of 2,908

Hi dm84

then don't write in this form just wait because none of the Sony employee is reading it 

at least we can show our angry or outburst in this form against Sony because they are not giving us the topic like '4.3 has been released'

don't take me wrong but aren't you annoyed that Sony is not releasing update I apologies if I say anything wrong

Enthusiast
Message 1568 of 2,908
Message 1568 of 2,908

no update means new certification process.
Who is insulting now?
Message 1569 of 2,908
Message 1569 of 2,908

Talent
Message 1570 of 2,908
Message 1570 of 2,908

I don't think it means this...