account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Rookie
Message 981 of 2,908
Message 981 of 2,908

update

hi all,

anyone know when xperia sp get new update 4.3 ????Thinking Face

Regular
Message 982 of 2,908
Message 982 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

did u guyz notice that before ptcrb certification for 4.3 was blue in color and now after delition of certification its orange. I also saw the certification of xperi z series that received the 4.3 are in orange now. so sony might release the upate today at 12!! Does any one know about the Ptcrb Color change indicates?
Enthusiast
Message 983 of 2,908
Message 983 of 2,908

Sony why don't you say about release date of new update?????

Enthusiast
Message 984 of 2,908
Message 984 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3

I didnt notice any color change would explain more or give screenshots

Message 985 of 2,908
Message 985 of 2,908

Hi,

i'd like to have a clarification about this update ... i can see on your latest posts that C5302 is mentioned.

My handset is marked as C5303 (where,i supposed, the only difference is support of LTE... am i right?) , does this mean that even if update will be released soon it will be for C5302 and i should wait a little bit more for mine?

thanks.

Enthusiast
Message 986 of 2,908
Message 986 of 2,908

what is sony doing do they want us to believe that they donot have such experts to manage the update or make it bug free or why they are taking so long in releasing the update 

I think that on official sp page written that android 4.3 on 2013-12 this means that sony will start to work on android 4.3 on 12-2013 not releasing it

if they said that its their promise that they have to keep we understand a little delay but now it is a half a month still no update and moreover removing it from PTCRB

what are you doing sony plz respect you users these are your users because of which you can earn profit

plz repect us and release the update or at least give us some information

Message 987 of 2,908
Message 987 of 2,908

I don't understand why Sony have deleted the certification!!
Message 988 of 2,908
Message 988 of 2,908

Chain_hacker, the moderator have deleted your link for the petition..... GIVE WE AN INFORMATION!! You can only delete the post.... Pff... This support is very very bad!
Apprentice
Message 989 of 2,908
Message 989 of 2,908

Xperia (don't give a) care

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 990 of 2,908
Message 990 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update? 4.3

What the **bleep** sony!!
U were going to release Android 4.3 in December nd now its mid of January nd still no update..
Never expected this from u, i hope a positive reply from u guys...