account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Inhabitant
Message 941 of 2,908
Message 941 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Also, someone from the XDA-Developers-Forum created this petition ---> http://click.xda-developers.com/api/click?format=go&key=f0a7f91912ae2b52e0700f73990eb321&loc=http%3A...

Enthusiast
Message 942 of 2,908
Message 942 of 2,908

This is really annoying please tell us the date for d relase of update so dat i stop checking everyday n whaste my time please sign the above petition
Enthusiast
Message 943 of 2,908
Message 943 of 2,908

Sony updated their home page for the new t2 ultra but no change in xperia sp s/w update page. Shame they dont care about their current onsumers ..
Commissioner
Message 944 of 2,908
Message 944 of 2,908

Could someone translate into understandable English part of the tweet which picture was posted a few minutes ago by DerGraf (Sony just tweeted this --> http://puu.sh/6kMIW/0e8e3a5d51.png).

It says: "...with the user experience expected in our devices." I simply don't understand what it means.

Regular
Message 945 of 2,908
Message 945 of 2,908

They don't want to release an update with a bad user experience
Enthusiast
Message 946 of 2,908
Message 946 of 2,908

these things i wanna say it doesn't mean that i can't wait for the update, i just wanna say this is my first Sony phone that can get the update not like my first one is Xperia Play, Sony didn't care about so it can't get the update. I love Xperia SP because of illumination bar and i'm happy at the same time coz' its getting new update, i really understand that they delayed the release of this update and they still working on it, so this phone has many bugs that they need to fix, i really hope when the update was release the wifi, the screen, the camera etc. issue will be fix, i didn't mean that will be come perfect but what's sense if they always working on it and we still waiting longer and longer if they can't fix at all. I hope this update issue its not repeat on 4.4. So Sony i really appreciated that you are still working on this update so take your time and fix all the problems on this phone because you had an awesome phones than the others...GOODLUCKSlightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 947 of 2,908
Message 947 of 2,908

Re: awaiting android firmware update

Based on what you say to that? Sources?
Enthusiast
Message 948 of 2,908
Message 948 of 2,908

i hope they will bring landscape mode for main screen
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 949 of 2,908
Message 949 of 2,908

Ha ha, PTCRB removed certification of last firmware a while ago Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

It's really funny...

And we can still wait...

Apprentice
Message 950 of 2,908
Message 950 of 2,908

Common guys sing this enought anymore.they are playing game with us
https://www.change.org/petitions/sony-provide-eta-for-the-release-of-4-3-for-xperia-sp-t-tx-v-models...