account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 931 of 2,908
Message 931 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

I really wanna see a new Notes app. The widget of the last has some bugs.

1) I can't see my custom chars writen in the widget.

2) When I swipe to change the home screen I see the top border (more "white") of the dark glass pane of the widget blinking above the first note displayed...
3) I suggest to add to notes a "Unlock Edit" button, then I can't access the note when I'm paging notes.

4) Then it's all done (I think).

Thanks to be reading, Sony.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 932 of 2,908
Message 932 of 2,908

I have a few words from Poland ...  the last update has many bug's - power button don't catch every time when I push, illuminations ... Be honest I bought SP due to Illuminations, after update they are gone ... Stamina kills them. I have a few more bugs. In adition last update in Poland was released two months after the ''world'' release. SONY I trust you ... Its so many manufacturers of smartphones but I trust you. 

But you have me and other customers in ... xxx

Highlighted
Message 933 of 2,908
Message 933 of 2,908

Honestly I've made it a custom to check this page everyday to see the "Sony you have failed us" posts. Guys the update is coming, the exact date ... well not even the head of Xperia can't tell it because it's not entirely up to them.

I have bought my phone from Vodafone Romania and it's unlocked and free of Vodafone bloatware and I hope it will remain the same after this update, but if the Carriers decide they can start adding the bloatware and that takes aditional time.

I've just read that HTC wont update the OneX and OneX+ to 4.3 or 4.4, and the specs on those phones are equal and beyound the SP, yet the company officially annouced the lack of updates. I am happy that I will get 4.3 adn 4.4 later, it it's this week or next month it's ok, it's not like I can't use my phone untill then.

Highlighted
Adept
Message 934 of 2,908
Message 934 of 2,908

Android update also depends on chip manufacture.
Owner of Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia SP & HTC Desire 816
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 935 of 2,908
Message 935 of 2,908

awaiting android firmware update

I think FINAL countdown starts to taste new flavour of android jellybean in our xp.......most probably the update will rollout at 12:00 am today.....if sony will release it today as per rumours and by reading **bleep** blogs.....
Highlighted
Adept
Message 936 of 2,908
Message 936 of 2,908

Re: awaiting android firmware update

Are you sure؟؟؟؟
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 937 of 2,908
Message 937 of 2,908

Yeaa...as per news and blogs....so cross ur fingures...today maybe our good day...
Highlighted
Adept
Message 938 of 2,908
Message 938 of 2,908

Yes yes good news!!!
Adept
Message 939 of 2,908
Message 939 of 2,908

hope so

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 940 of 2,908
Message 940 of 2,908

Sony just tweeted this --> http://puu.sh/6kMIW/0e8e3a5d51.png