account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Apprentice
Message 731 of 2,908
Message 731 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

Now I have talk live assistance and they said the update havent roll out yet :@
Adviser
Message 732 of 2,908
Message 732 of 2,908

is not true.

Android 4.3 version not yet released

Enthusiast
Message 733 of 2,908
Message 733 of 2,908

when android 4.3 update rollout started they are going to announce it in sony official blog with changelog.

Learner
Message 734 of 2,908
Message 734 of 2,908

I felt betrayed by sony. checking updates to different sites is definitely not good for us costumers! And they just let us scream for 4.3 update! Ive been a Sony fan eversince and this was my greatest frustration since then! its already 2014 and we didnt even see what 4.3 is? 4.4 is already out and tasted by others, I bought this decent phone knowing that it will run perfectly fine! but it turned out different! tons of bugs! lame camera which really pisses me off! stamina etc etc! why sony!? You dont even care to your precious customers! We are not getting this handset for free! atleast show us the support that we deserve in return! Im losing hope to you Sony, my next phone would definitely non-xperia.
Message 735 of 2,908
Message 735 of 2,908

but i have talk with sony assistance... he have confirmed the rollout. Why he have say a fake notice?? 

He have say: the rollout is now starting, but is gradual and don't have any date for yor country.

Learner
Message 736 of 2,908
Message 736 of 2,908

you shouldve specified the phone model, yah the rollout started a couple of days ago but not in xsp.
Message 737 of 2,908
Message 737 of 2,908

i have say the question of which model but they don't know.... they don't know in what country now is available..... 

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 738 of 2,908
Message 738 of 2,908

"Gradual", I understand this as "first will be highest highend models like Xperia Z and similar, and then, after several days/weeks,  this update acquire Xperia SP also... And there is still "according to your country and carrier + production batch"...

Inhabitant
Message 739 of 2,908
Message 739 of 2,908

david91, I'm from Brazil.

(Then, sorry if my English is bad.)

Enthusiast
Message 740 of 2,908
Message 740 of 2,908

if you really want 4.3 update than you must believe sony with all of your heart Slightly smiling Face)
4.3 update is cursed like one ring. Everyone wants it but, it corrupts you with time Slightly smiling Face)
This update issue is like a joke.
Everyday, i think, update will be release tomorrow.
1 month passed, still i think tomorrow is the big day.
I hope sony guys fixed wifi range issue.