account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Message 451 of 2,908
Message 451 of 2,908

Re: When are we getting the latest update?

There is a lot of work to do before updates are relased,you will get yours.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 452 of 2,908
Message 452 of 2,908

I wouldn't mind if it was delayed, well it wouldn't be great but I'd understand If they'd kept us informed and up to date with what's going on throughout, it's the lack of clear communication that's annoying.
Enthusiast
Message 453 of 2,908
Message 453 of 2,908

update not yet arrived

I dnt know what sony is thinking...but they testing our patience not yet update released....what they trying to do...maybe we would receive update next year......:-Upside-down Face-(
Enthusiast
Message 454 of 2,908
Message 454 of 2,908

Sure we will get it, but my problem with Sony is, that they don't give any information. It would be fine for me when Sony would say anything.

him
Commissioner
Message 455 of 2,908
Message 455 of 2,908

Why Sony calls this support forum when they don't provide any support.
TJ
Commissioner
Message 456 of 2,908
Message 456 of 2,908

Valid Question HIm Slightly smiling Face

All are volunteers here...none is official.

Message 457 of 2,908
Message 457 of 2,908

There are officials from Sony,just now they must be on vacation I guess.If you look throughout the forum,those users having Staff at their user status.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Enthusiast
Message 458 of 2,908
Message 458 of 2,908

They've already stated "2013-12"

Why do they need to confirm that again for impatient customers?

You guys need to chill...

Although Sony Z got theirs 7 days after PTCBR cert. Does not mean SP's has to be here within the same time frame. The update might be huge or a variety of other obstacle's to overcome before roll-out.
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 459 of 2,908
Message 459 of 2,908

"Release date" usually DOES NOT MEAN that update will be immediately available for customers too. It's announcing end and completion of work on this specific version of firmware only... After this, within few days/weeks, begins distribution to each device. And, of course, this is dependent on country / carrier :smileysmileywink:

I estimate January 15th as the final date, for my country :smileysmileywink:

Rookie
Message 460 of 2,908
Message 460 of 2,908

I'm also waiting for this update, but i can wait if it means we get a stable OS that works ok, unlike when samsung released the 4.3 update, i'm sure Sony will get this right.