account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Inhabitant
Message 320 of 2,908
Message 320 of 2,908

Re: When will 4.3 for Xperia SP?

deemanthax wrote:

right click and goto troubleshoot compatibility

wooooooooooooooooooowwwwww
so thanksssssssssss man u are the best Face with open Mouth
that works correctly now i can see XPERIA SP and MORE and MORE devices on SUS Face with open Mouth
so thankssssssss man
SONY , make believe
him
Commissioner
Message 321 of 2,908
Message 321 of 2,908

How to determine whether sus is updating or repairing my phone?
Message 322 of 2,908
Message 322 of 2,908

If updating you will not lose data,if repairing you will lose phone memory.Also,you should be notified if your phone is up to date after software check.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

him
Commissioner
Message 323 of 2,908
Message 323 of 2,908

Are you sure 'cause I didn't get phone is up to date after checking for software update. It directly went to Xperia sp so can I assume there is a update available ?
Message 324 of 2,908
Message 324 of 2,908

I do not remember exactly if it notifies you,as I have not used SUS for some time now.But yes,there might be an update.I think you should check PCC also before anything else.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

him
Commissioner
Message 325 of 2,908
Message 325 of 2,908

Pcc has problems connecting to internet so can't use that.
Message 326 of 2,908
Message 326 of 2,908

Backup some of your most important data,just for your safety so you can go on with the process on SUS.

him
Commissioner
Message 327 of 2,908
Message 327 of 2,908

Okay then I'm gonna try this.
Message 328 of 2,908
Message 328 of 2,908

If you have the update(4.3),please post in my threads with country tables,ok?

Highlighted
Message 329 of 2,908
Message 329 of 2,908