account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Enthusiast
Message 120 of 2,908
Message 120 of 2,908

Re: why sony is always slow in software updates?

Seriously true folks... It has been 6 months since the release of 4.3 but still we are using 4.1.3 which was released more than a year ago and ppl started to use Android 4.4.. Very slow response from the support..

Enthusiast
Message 121 of 2,908
Message 121 of 2,908

Re: xperia sp android

We are already in december.. 

Rookie
Message 122 of 2,908
Message 122 of 2,908

Re: xperia sp android

Every time, the same story. Okay Sony, you will stay with your delays and i will move on with Google Nexus 5. I'm tired with you.

Learner
Message 123 of 2,908
Message 123 of 2,908

Re: When will 4.3 for Xperia SP?

Guys, Please stay calm.. The reason why sony takes this long is that other manufacturers release their update without even undergoing a proper testing phase,, The best example is 4.3 for Galaxy S3. It has many bugs which are not yet resolved. Sony is way better they only have minor bugs compared to other manufactures. The reason it is getting delayed is either they are undergoing a proper testing phase or they are fixing bugs which we reported so please be patient.....

Enthusiast
Message 124 of 2,908
Message 124 of 2,908

Re: When will 4.3 for Xperia SP?

Even they are not done with completing the rom.
After that it will be certified at ptrcb.com and after verification it may take few days or weeks to start rolling out.

They should polish the roms till 20th of December so that we will able to update our xperia before the year ends.lolz
SONY
Make.Believe Hope

One time poster
Message 125 of 2,908
Message 125 of 2,908

When will 4.3 for Xperia SP?

when i get android 4.3 updates in my xperia sp???

Message 126 of 2,908
Message 126 of 2,908

upgrade

Kiedy dostaniemy androida 4.3 jelly bean napisali ze w grudniu a już jest 7 grudnia
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 127 of 2,908
Message 127 of 2,908

Re: upgrade

December have 31 days :smileysmileywink:

Adviser
Message 128 of 2,908
Message 128 of 2,908

are you really still working on 4.3 sony?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
first of all i'm huge fan of sony!!! atleast tell us the f***ing release date of firmware rollout? day by day bugs are growing just two times repaired phone via pc companian no use after some days again it's sticking back to the bugs.. wired bugs everytime i exit form any apps always the system launcher re-drawing,poor camera,display which stopped registering touch commands when the handset was placed horizontally on a surface,poor ram management, charging problems,wifi issues like tons of bugs on phone still u make us wating for the version  which has been released 6months ago??????? really waste of money on your devices no satisfaction!!!

first of all i'm huge fan of sony!!! atleast tell us the f***ing release date of firmware rollout? day by day bugs are growing just two times repaired phone via pc companian no use after some days again it's sticking back to the bugs.. wired bugs everytime i exit form any apps always the system launcher re-drawing,poor camera,display which stopped registering touch commands when the handset was placed horizontally on a surface,poor ram management, charging problems,wifi issues like tons of bugs on phone still u make us wating for the version  which has been released 6months ago??????? really waste of money on your devices no satisfaction!!!

Adviser
Message 129 of 2,908
Message 129 of 2,908

finally xperia 4.3 screen shots leaked!!

no date yet? however these screen leaked eagerly waiting come on sony release it ASAP Xperia-ZL-Android-4.3-10.4.B.X.XXX-firmware-About-Phone-Screenshot.pngXperia-ZL-Android-4.3-10.4.B.X.XXX-firmware-About-Phone-Screenshot.png