account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

When are we getting the latest update?

Enthusiast
Message 110 of 2,908
Message 110 of 2,908

Re: Android Kit Kat for Xperia SP

Petr2013:

Keep cool and wait :smileysmileywink:

"In december" also means it may be released on December 31th and all is allright :smileysmileywink:

Plus expect some miscellaneous delays for different countries... 

Enthusiast
Message 111 of 2,908
Message 111 of 2,908

Re: Does anyone actually have 4.3 yet on their SP?

Do you work for Sony?  What happened to the customer is always right :smileysmileywink:   I am right in this instance and it doesnt matter how many threads I start!!   This is shocking why we have to wait so long behind other smartphone competitors for updates.  This is the last Sony phone I will be buying if this is how Sony treat their customers!!

Adviser
Message 112 of 2,908
Message 112 of 2,908

why sony is always slow in software updates?

sincenow sony sticks last place in software updates! actually it's mean poor software support. and even releasing with minor bugs sometimes major bugs too!  is sony is so lazy to write codes? or don't have required staffs to do the work??

Adept
Message 113 of 2,908
Message 113 of 2,908

Re: why sony is always slow in software updates?

All good things come 2 those who wait.
So come on sony SORT IT OUT
Enthusiast
Message 114 of 2,908
Message 114 of 2,908

Re: When will 4.3 for Xperia SP?

Man.. Uliwooly, it's enough bro.. Just see the complaint threads and understand why these many threads are coming. Whatever you say but the fact is that customer is not satisfied.

I don't wanna let Sony down, but very soon.. it gonna be. I was a BIG Sony Fan..

Slightly frowning Face
Message 115 of 2,908
Message 115 of 2,908

xperia sp android

Kiedy Sony da nam androida. 4.3 dla.naszej sp
Emperor
Message 116 of 2,908
Message 116 of 2,908

Re: xperia sp android

This is an English only forum

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 117 of 2,908
Message 117 of 2,908

Re: xperia sp android

"December 2013", exact date does not exists...

Enthusiast
Message 118 of 2,908
Message 118 of 2,908

Re: why sony is always slow in software updates?

Absolutely terrible and the lack of keeping customers updated is poor.  My phone has had problems since I got it  that I hope 4.3 will fix.  I want this update now. 

Enthusiast
Message 119 of 2,908
Message 119 of 2,908

Where is the Android Upgrade???

The version of Android that I am having in my SP is released on 9 October 2012 and there has been several updates within the past 1 years.  U guys promised a release by the end of the year and now we are here still running with an year old Android update. So how long it is gonna be for us to get a simple upgrade that was release before 6 months. 

So u guys know, The reason behind Sony market is slightly down when compared to Samsung in India is purely bcoz those fellow never care abt their Consumer... Waiting for a simple Android update for years now... Such a lazy support folks I guess...