account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Viber call doesn't work

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 15
Message 11 of 15

Re: Viber call doesn't work

i dont have a sound when i call with viber and another person dont have my sound

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 12 of 15
Message 12 of 15

Any solution to this problem till now?

Inhabitant
Message 13 of 15
Message 13 of 15

Nah, they told us to wait for updates. But there's no fix yet.

Visitor
Message 14 of 15
Message 14 of 15

Got same problème with my experia and I am waiting to upgrade to next version from Sony. I use actually messanger of Facebook with works very well, Tango too. But I will never change my experia against another phone. Guys ! The camera is 50 % more powerfull than in another model !
Inhabitant
Message 15 of 15
Message 15 of 15

NO!

Now i have issues with the camera. The front camera got dirty from the inside (i don't know how????) and the main cameras lense lost some uv filter i think. It look like little scratches, and everything is shiny and blurry and there is a plack area in every picture at the same place. I'we never cleared it just very softly with soft cotton. I loose faith in sony day by day.......