account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Viber call doesn't work

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 15
Message 1 of 15

Viber call doesn't work

When i start a call in viber i can hear nothing after 5 seconds. The other person can hear everything but i'm not. I tried to reinstall the app many times but nothing can help. Any idea?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Re: Viber call doesn't work

Oh,it has been reported already that this kind of apps like viber stopped working fine.I think you should wait for next update or visit a sony service for further info:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Message 2 of 15

Try settings-apps-all-viber,clear data and force stop.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 3 of 15
Message 3 of 15

Still wrong
Message 4 of 15
Message 4 of 15

Do you have any battery savers or task killers that could interfere with viber?

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 15
Message 5 of 15

I only use stamina mode but it is off. Nothing else. The problem started when the android refrished itself to 4.3
Message 6 of 15
Message 6 of 15

Oh,it has been reported already that this kind of apps like viber stopped working fine.I think you should wait for next update or visit a sony service for further info:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 15
Message 7 of 15

Oh :/ okay thanks
Message 8 of 15
Message 8 of 15

Anytime,I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Learner
Message 9 of 15
Message 9 of 15

Still the same problem and we are in June now!
In my family we are all using a Sony Xperia sp and now we are disgusted about Sony we feel use. Viber Skype don't work at all for now 3 month we all go to change our mobile because Sony don't fix this amazing update! Thx Sony you are good PR for Apple and Samsung...
Inhabitant
Message 10 of 15
Message 10 of 15

Later i had other issues with viber, so now i use whatsapp. But this calling problem also appeared with other xperia phones. Anyway facebooks free call is working for me and skype also, but i havent used that in months