account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Unidentified icon on status bar

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Unidentified icon on status bar

Hi All,

I am having a weird N shaped icon on my status bar this morning and cant find out what it is. Any help will be much appreciated and thanks in advance. And I dont find any additional information as well when I look at the entire status information.

V

Screenshot.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Unidentified icon on status bar

It's the icon for NFC. Just go to more wireless and networks in your settings and uncheck the box with NFC.

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

It's the icon for NFC. Just go to more wireless and networks in your settings and uncheck the box with NFC.

One time poster
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Thanks a lot... That has solved it... Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

I had same problem after restart. Thanks for solving that.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Fab, thank you. Never would have guessed it!!

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Thanks a million.   I've just spent the entire morning trying to figure it out.  Phew, you're a genius

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thanks I've just reset mine and couldn't remember what it was for. All sorted now though thanks to you ☺
One time poster
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Thanks !!