account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Unable to Update to .205 via PC companion!

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 19
Message 1 of 19

Unable to Update to .205 via PC companion!

WHEN IS THE NEW BUG FIXING UPDATE COMING IN INDIA Thinking Face
whenever i connect my phone.. it shows that its up to date but it isnt! Help me pls
I have not rooted my phone.. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adviser
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Unable to Update to .205 via PC companion!

same here, from ontario using Rogers, and there hasn't been any updates for my xperia sp either. im still stuck with the old firmware 12.1.a.0.266 on android 4.3. many issues with my phone and its become difficult to use my phone. all we can do is just wait until it comes out, unfortunately..

the response from sony was this :

"Unfortunately we are unable to confirm a specific date for any particular firmware release due to the nature of the approval process. For further information regarding the approval process please see here."

(can't post the link for some reason, but basically it gives basic information on the process of updating)

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted
Talent
Message 2 of 19
Message 2 of 19

Re: NEW SP UPDATE .205

It already reached in india vis pc companion. Update size around 800mb.
Regular
Message 3 of 19
Message 3 of 19

Got it on orange. Superb. Not to be missed. Phone is once again fun to use!
Adviser
Message 4 of 19
Message 4 of 19

But i connected my phone through PC companion.. Slightly frowning Face it shows my phone is up to date.. i have not rooted :/ HELP Pls
Message 5 of 19
Message 5 of 19

i have got the exact same problem. Thinking Face

Adept
Message 6 of 19
Message 6 of 19

Try with SUS 

Adept
Message 7 of 19
Message 7 of 19

PC Companion doesn't show .205 updates....

Can anyone please tell me.... how i can know to which region.... my Xperia SP belongs to....because i cannot update my phone unless i know the region..my phone nor the update companion is showing any update...

SI 1272-1441.4    ZT

Adviser
Message 8 of 19
Message 8 of 19

TRIED SUS ALSO! same problem! Why the experts are not replyuing Slightly frowning Face

Message 9 of 19
Message 9 of 19

may be your phone is not built for india. check for your customization versions such as 1274-2852 etc.

One time poster
Message 10 of 19
Message 10 of 19

Re: Unable to Update to .205 via PC companion!

From Vancouver, Canada and using Fido as my operator. The latest version of SP in CANADA sony page has changed to .205 and none has shown in companion or my phone. How much longer do I expect to have my updates. My phone lags so much when Im browsing.