account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Transfer of App from Phone Memory to SD Car

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 201 of 204
Message 201 of 204

APP2SD please!

As we most likely won't get KitKat (even though change.org had 10000 signatures) Sony should at least do what Samsung did and by pass the SD move ability as 8GB (or rather 5ish) is not enough for this phone for apps... This is a Smartphone and we should have the option for it... Anyone else agree?
Forum Legend
Message 202 of 204
Message 202 of 204

Re: APP2SD please!

Even if you do get it - New apps most likely won't work if you move to SD because the new Google API's aren't designed to read from 2 locations

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

One time poster
Message 203 of 204
Message 203 of 204

Re: Transfer of App from Phone Memory to SD Car

im using xperia sp c5302. i have rooted bt i cant move app to sd card.. can u please tell me how to do it

One time poster
Message 204 of 204
Message 204 of 204

Re: Transfer of App from Phone Memory to SD Car

Hello the link above is dead for me, is there anywhere else I can read this solution?