account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

The complete Jelly bean discussion. ( Xperia S/ SL )

SOLVED
Enthusiast
Message 1401 of 1,536
Message 1401 of 1,536

Re: The complete Jelly bean discussion. ( Xperia S/ SL )

its may seem like it over heating but it isnt, the battery keeps running up to 32c which is very shocking! i think they need to check the battery personally i noticed aswell on ICS it always used to heat up to 35-37C

One time poster
Message 1402 of 1,536
Message 1402 of 1,536

zakirox wrote:

Dizzy Face dude do you think sony has gone mad Dizzy Face you say that i have been installed w7 for plll :smileygrin:. it just seems to be funny dude Miscrosoft has been mentioned the "mimnimum" system requiremtns clearly. then if so why should sony want do that Thinking Face. they can just be fixed the smiler bugs in ICS it selfz :smileygrin: lolz u r making me as joker

Do you experience overheating after JB update or not? If not sorry for my reply it was inappropriate. But if yes then read more carefully what I wrote. There should be no difference in phone temperature between ICS and JB. At least give us any proof of your words.

mani43 wrote:

i think they need to check the battery personally i noticed aswell on ICS it always used to heat up to 35-37C

Did you noticed that you have 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor inside. With passive cooling and so little space without any airflow it's a miracle that it keeps so little temps if you ask me (yes its not the battery which heat itself up ... the CPU heats battery up) Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 1403 of 1,536
Message 1403 of 1,536

:smileygrin: why go on hoilday for a tan when sony xperia s can provide one for you hahah :smileygrin: it does burn you no haha

One time poster
Message 1404 of 1,536
Message 1404 of 1,536

It seems like Google Translate doesn't help you much with the translations so I assume our discussion is over. The reason: nearly imposible communication from you side. Have fun with your "hot" phone. I suspect that will be the only "hot" thing you touch in your life (Ofc you won't understand that because Google Translate won't tell you where is the sarcasm) :smileygrin:

Visitor
Message 1405 of 1,536
Message 1405 of 1,536

Its fine with me Andrew, in any way it wasn't for you, it was meant for Sony and was just about logic as a reply to ur post.

If still interested to know, the message would be same as in my previous posts. And I also do not expect any further replies from you as ure not representing Sony.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1406 of 1,536
Message 1406 of 1,536

I'd like to know why don't Sony staff give atleast one relpy to all these mess? Hope they are sleeping.Thinking Face

Walking in Water with Xperia. Happy to have KUDOS:smileysmileythumbsup: if I was helpful.

One time poster
Message 1407 of 1,536
Message 1407 of 1,536

No update for me yet, SI number 1257-5188 from Karachi, Pakistan.

What the hell is Sony doing? Angry Face

Adept
Message 1408 of 1,536
Message 1408 of 1,536

extended stamina mode aka ESM surely not for me unless it has optional what should and what should not be deactive in stand by mode...

Yes, ESM save alot juice on the battery life, but i seldom use phone call neither texting sms all the time. Whilst no incoming call/text mean our phone will be in sleeping mode all day long.

internet connection won't be alive, meaning such whatsapp, fb messenger, google hangout, email will be off from notification.

i think next update should consider this issue.

----

XS LT26i

SI: 1257-5179

AV: 6.2.B.0.211

Visitor
Message 1409 of 1,536
Message 1409 of 1,536

hmmm    well lets c

Talent
Message 1410 of 1,536
Message 1410 of 1,536

dude i said yes its getting heated... after JB update what should i do now but day by day i feel it seems to be ok now and battery lif also getting improved Slightly smiling Face... Winking Face i hope that sony will fix the camera 1080p bugs on next update