account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Text not aligned on the installation screen

SOLVED
Sony Xperia Support
Message 11 of 12
Message 11 of 12

Re: Bugs on the installation screen with xperia sp.

I have the same alignment as you when i install an APK manually so there's nothing wrong with your unit but i agree that it looks a bit odd to have the text aligned that way. I've forwarded it as feedback internally but as there are no more Android updates planned for SP i doubt that this will be changed.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 12 of 12
Message 12 of 12

Re: Text not aligned on the installation screen

Hi, Rickard.

There will be no more updates for 4.3 for Xperia SP? I don't care for KIT KAT anymore, but no new firmware for 4.3 gives more disappointment.

My XSP battery is dropping fast since I updated it to v207. So I gotta deal with it or there's a chance that Sony may release an another firmware after v207 in the future?