account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Software Update Issue

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Software Update Issue

sir, i updeted my sony sp.. 4.1.2 to 4.3.. but its slow.. after i opened most applicatios says.. not responding so please wait... wat i do now please give solution for that..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Software Update Issue

try to repair your phone or do a clean installation of the update..Try it with Pc Companion or SUS (Sony Update Service)...
5 REPLIES 5
Commissioner
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

try to repair your phone or do a clean installation of the update..Try it with Pc Companion or SUS (Sony Update Service)...
Adept
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Are you running any task killer? antvirus?

start your phone in safe mode and see if the problem is not there some third party app i scausing the problem....

Commissioner
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

s.. i use cm cleaner.. and 360 anti virus... thrn hw i start from safe mode???

Rookie
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

ya i did repair and restore also but some times...its hanging...n example cm cleaner most of time saying it was not responding,,, that time mobile hannged long time and restarting