account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Probems with Xperia SP alarm...

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Probems with Xperia SP alarm...

Hi There,

Have been having a problem with my alarm the last couple of days. Went off yesterday at 06:30 as scheduled but I couldn't turn it off, no swipe to dismiss or snooze options on screen. I had to turn the phone off to shut it up and start it up again. Went off today at 06:30 and everything seemed back to normal, I chose to snooze for 5 mins. Went off again at 06:35 but back to yesterdays problem, no dismiss or snooze options on screen so had to turn the phone off again. Although the phone is definitely activating the alarm at the right times, it's at the right volume etc, there is no visual or touch feedback that it's happening at all. Hoping this can be solved or the phone will have to be returned.

Any help much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Probems with Xperia SP alarm...

Hi, delete the alarm setting and add again. If still having same problem, factory reset phone.

Don't forget to mark correct answer as Accepted Solution.
If you find the post helpful, press Kudos.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi, delete the alarm setting and add again. If still having same problem, factory reset phone.

Learner
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for suggestion,

I'll try this and see what happens tomorrow morning.

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Good luck and keep us updated! Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

OK,

I sent my problem to the Sony tech help as well, they suggested doing a repair with PC companion rather thna a factory reset, a fresh install I guess. All good this morning, thanks again for the help.

Forum Legend
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Happy that you have it sorted out! Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I've acedently hit the powerbutton at the side to snooze, I know this will not snooze the alarm but what the **bleep** do I know that early in the morning, anyway I probably wont do it again. Point is this also cancels the apperence of the snooze button, leaving you with only the "turn off" the phone option.