account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

My Music - Playlist and star bugs

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

My Music - Playlist and star bugs

Cant find a way either in Media Go or on the phone to add stars to tracks to get them to show up in My favourites in the My music player. You can star tracks in Media Go, but they still dont show up, annoying as this is a good feature to have on phone pr player

Also the bug that you have to restart the phone to get newly added playlists to show is really annoying, especially for a big podcast user like me.

needs fixes ASAP

Xperia Z1 Compact on O2 UK
previously Xperia S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Oracle
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Re: My Music - Playlist and star bugs

When you're playing a song in the music player, just tap the album cover and you will be given the option to "Add to favourites".

screenshot_2012-05-22_1022.png

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

4 REPLIES 4
Oracle
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for posting this. I've not heard about this before. I will pass it on.

As for now you will have to manually mark them as favorites in the music player I guess.

Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Thanks,

the problem is i cant find how to add/manually mark as favourite in the player or media go anywhere, am normally pretty good at stuff like this, so any hints would be appreciated?

The bug with playlists not updating without a restarts is reasonably well known and very annoying so would be great to fix ASAP

previously Xperia S
Oracle
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

When you're playing a song in the music player, just tap the album cover and you will be given the option to "Add to favourites".

screenshot_2012-05-22_1022.png

Adviser
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Cheers,

I actually found that this morning by accident anyway, but cheers, didnt think to tap the album art

previously Xperia S