account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Lock Screen Wallpaper set but not updating?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 11 of 22
Message 11 of 22

Re: Lock Screen Wallpaper set but not updating?

Never mind i just figured it out. now we have to go to wallpaper and choose cosmic flow. before ics you just had to pick the theme and it was live. now it doesnt. you gotta go to live wallpaper

Sony Xperia Support
Message 12 of 22
Message 12 of 22

Have you tried rebooting the phone to see if the changes take effect. If not I would like to know how many of you who still get this problem after repairing the phone software via PC Companion.

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

One time poster
Message 13 of 22
Message 13 of 22

If anyone was having the same problem as me. Going into settings>apps>all>lock screen and clearing data will revert your lock screen wallpaper to default.

One time poster
Message 14 of 22
Message 14 of 22

I have the same problem when I select the wallpaper under display>lock screen settings, the selected photo does not show when phone is locked when screen unlock method is pattern/ pin/ password etc. the photo only shows under slide method.

Phone sw was upgraded in one session without error messages.

Pls fix this. Thanks.

One time poster
Message 15 of 22
Message 15 of 22

hello sony.. did you read this? any solutions?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 16 of 22
Message 16 of 22

Hi!

I can't see you confirming my suggestion, did you try them?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 17 of 22
Message 17 of 22

Hi, I did and like what SWNG has said, the lock screen wallpaper only appears for the slide security lock only, if i use pin or pattern, it will not show up Slightly frowning Face

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 18 of 22
Message 18 of 22

still same problem when you choos slide security lock no problem ,but ,  if you use pin or pattern , any change in lock screen wallpaper will not change any thing in lock screen !!!

please and please fix it !!

One time poster
Message 19 of 22
Message 19 of 22

Yup, suggested solution does not work. Sony pls fix. This feels like downgrade and not upgrade

Regular
Message 20 of 22
Message 20 of 22

it does work in only slide,,but doesnt works in other options,pattern,password,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can u plez check it ,,in my mobile it doesnt works out,,waiting for reply,,,,,,,,,,,thanks