account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How to manually update, root, downgrade 2012 Xperias

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 191 of 202
Message 191 of 202

Re: How to manually update, root, downgrade 2012 Xperias

How to root xperia ion Want full advantage of your android and its performances???? Want to overcoming limitations that carriers and hardware manufacturers has on your android phones???? Follow step by step guide, from which you can learn how to easily root your Android powered device. I strongly
Visitor
Message 192 of 202
Message 192 of 202

Please downgrade to 4.0.4 for my ph.please
Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 193 of 202
Message 193 of 202

Xperia T, V and TX 4.3 ready 

Rookie
Message 194 of 202
Message 194 of 202

hello , thank you all for that effort Slightly smiling Face i did tried that way and downgrade my xperia s from B.1.96 to B .0.200 at first but seems that rom was has problem with 1080P laging so i moved to A.45 (ICS) but unfortunately the main reason i change for still here 2g network still not working (GSM ONLY ) even i tried another sim and another service provider .... what i did like videos and tutorial as well but i don't know if there is smthing i did missed which you help me guys so fast cus it's really annoying 

Emperor
Message 195 of 202
Message 195 of 202

@rulzezz do you have the correct APN settings? also go to settings > more > mobile networks > network mode > WCDMA  (preferred) / GSM

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 196 of 202
Message 196 of 202

i actually don't know if it's work or not anyway can you tell me to make apn work as well iam sorry iam at noob place in phone  ... just guide me how to do it and very thank you

Rookie
Message 197 of 202
Message 197 of 202

well i did try apn for etisalat >> our service provider and still got red x when mobile try to access 2g but if i force to use 3g it works as well problem going for gsm only or gsm/wcdma becuase when phone change from wcdma to gsm its going to red x too .. please see any solution for me 

Emperor
Message 198 of 202
Message 198 of 202

you might want to get a new SIM card and contact your carrier/network for any 3G coverage issues

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 199 of 202
Message 199 of 202

iam really did this already changged my sim card and also changed my provider please help me 

Emperor
Message 200 of 202
Message 200 of 202

Flash a different ftf file