account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

How to Cancel " Reply with Message " Option

Visitor
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

How to Cancel " Reply with Message " Option

Dear Sir,

I am facing a problem , I keep my Phone in my Trouser Pocket.

During incoming call , pre saved message are sent through phone in the process of taking out the phone.

How to cancel the option of " Reply with Message " to avoid this scenario.

Kindly provide a solution.

Thanks,

Sachin

6 REPLIES 6
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: How to Cancel " Reply with Message " Option

This feature is always active and the only way to deactivate this is to disable the stock messaging application.

It sounds like you by mistake slide up the reject call with message option while taking the phone out of your pocket.

Visitor
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

Dear Johan, How to Disable Stock messaging application. Please give steps.

Thanks,

Sachin

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Settings > App's > All > Messaging > Disable.

But note if you disable the stock messaging app you will need to use a third party one from Google Play store in order to send/receive text messages.

Rookie
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Check out this for Solution.,., its working for me superbly
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=54339367&postcount=1

K750 > K770 > G705 > XPERIA X10 > XPERIA neo > XPERIA S > XPERIA Z1 Compact {Stock-KK-0.757-ODEX, Black, Rooted, Lock BL}
One time poster
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

i want to turn off sms auto reply when the call is coming

please help me 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I had this problem too. I just went in and deleted the stock messages and replaced them with underscores. So if I do accidently reply to someone, they just get a message with an underscore.

Go to: Settings > Call settings > Reply to call with message.

From there you can edit all messages to display just an underscore, or whatever you want.