account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Home screen rotate?

SOLVED
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Home screen rotate?

I was using my Xperia S yesterday when I realised the homescreen is able to rotate to landscape, but now it does not work anymore. Does anyone know what is going on or was I just high? By the way I am running ICS 4.0.4, it's not rooted or anything. Thanks Slightly smiling Face

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: Home screen rotate?

homescreen just rotate when xperia s  connected to computer via USB cable! :smileygrin:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
One time poster
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

i had the same issue here XPS 4.0.4

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

homescreen just rotate when xperia s  connected to computer via USB cable! :smileygrin:

View solution in original post

One time poster
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

thanks for your tip

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

can't you just do it naturally?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

I also noticed that the home screen can rotate, it did accidentally when it was plugged. Im using Xperia active.
Maybe there is some way to set it to rotate in any circumstances?