account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

HELP there are 2 faded brown dotted lines inside the illumination bar

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

HELP there are 2 faded brown dotted lines inside the illumination bar

I recently got the xperia sp and  the  morning of the 3rd day, I unplugged it from my charger and noticed these 2 faded brown dotted lines inside the illumination bar on the right side.  I dont know why its there but it is but u can barely see it. And strangely it is not effecting the light at all, the light works perfectly fine. What should I do?! and shutting down and restarting doesn't help! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: HELP there are 2 faded brown dotted lines inside the illumination bar

Nothing to worry, same two barelly visible (and fine dotted) "stripes" has my Xperia too :smileysmileywink:

I suppose that is some kind of conductive joint to something like "antenna" or something similar lying on bottom part of illumination bar. See thoroughly on it and you will see oblong "foil like" material...

EDIT: Second Slightly smiling Face

5 REPLIES 5
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

That my friend, is the antenna Slightly smiling Face no need to worry.
Enthusiast
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Nothing to worry, same two barelly visible (and fine dotted) "stripes" has my Xperia too :smileysmileywink:

I suppose that is some kind of conductive joint to something like "antenna" or something similar lying on bottom part of illumination bar. See thoroughly on it and you will see oblong "foil like" material...

EDIT: Second Slightly smiling Face

Rookie
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Okay thank you! !! I thought I broke it lol!! 

Rookie
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

It actually makes sense now! Thanks

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Hola tengo un problema con mi xperia sp aveces cuando estoy dentro de una aplicación y derrepente presionó el icono de inicio o para salir a la pantalla principal se coloca lento y se demora unos 2 segundos en mostrar los iconos quien puede ayudarme o decirme por que sucede esto? Gracias