account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Can you change the charger flaps on the XPERIA S

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Can you change the charger flaps on the XPERIA S

Can you change the charger flaps on the XPERIA S becaue mine has snapped at the bottom so it keeps on falling out in my pocket.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can you change the charger flaps on the XPERIA S

If you are on about the USB and HDMI flap then yes you can

Black 2.50GBP http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-HDMI-Cover-Button-Cap-Replacement-For-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-S-LT26i-Bla...

White 2.99GBP http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-HDMI-Cover-Button-Cap-Replacement-For-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-S-LT26i-whi...

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

7 REPLIES 7
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

If you are on about the USB and HDMI flap then yes you can

Black 2.50GBP http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-HDMI-Cover-Button-Cap-Replacement-For-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-S-LT26i-Bla...

White 2.99GBP http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/USB-HDMI-Cover-Button-Cap-Replacement-For-Sony-Ericsson-Xperia-S-LT26i-whi...

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adviser
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Thanks! And i appreciate the links!

Talent
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

do you know how to replace it please help me out friends Crying Face

Talent
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

did you replace it your self dude

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

No, sorry. I ended up going to a phone store in my town and he did it for free but charged me £2.00 for the replacements. He didn't charge me for installation because he said its really easy. He mentioned that he used tweezers and pushed them into the space with a bit of force. But be carful not to squeeze the screen and damage it.

Adviser
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

No, sorry. I ended up going to a phone store in my town and he did it for free but charged me £2.00 for the replacements. He didn't charge me for installation because he said its really easy. He mentioned that he used tweezers and pushed them into the space with a bit of force. But be carful not to squeeze the screen and damage it.

Talent
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

thank you dude i tried several method nothing worked for me but i squeezed my phone sceen so on already... :smileygrin: nothing happens its there as it is :smileygrin:. i ordered a piece of usb cap. i have to wait... but i got an installation guide from sony. thank you  Untitled.jpg