account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Call Settings -> Equaliser?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Call Settings -> Equaliser?

I have the Xperia SP/C5303 running the latest firmware (.205) and it just abouts works perfectly (after a lot of bloatware removal and use of greenify), I've always wondered what the 'Equaliser' setting in the call settings actually does? What does it mean by  'bright' etc..., currently it is normal-the default setting.

Thanks in advance.

Smartphones:

Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8, Xperia Live with Walkman, Xperia L & Xperia SP
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Genius
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Call Settings -> Equaliser?

It meant the Sound Quality of the calls you made/receive,you could either choose a "Normal" for normal situations,"Bright" for a stronger audio output in noisy situations or "Smooth" for a rich audio output which works best in calm situations

Hope that helps
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Genius
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

It meant the Sound Quality of the calls you made/receive,you could either choose a "Normal" for normal situations,"Bright" for a stronger audio output in noisy situations or "Smooth" for a rich audio output which works best in calm situations

Hope that helps
AlwaysHereToHelp #ThankYouKobe24

View solution in original post

Commissioner
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Ahh I see, very nicely explained. Thanks! Slightly smiling Face

Smartphones:

Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8, Xperia Live with Walkman, Xperia L & Xperia SP
Genius
Message 4 of 6