account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Cache clean problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adept
Message 1 of 30
Message 1 of 30

Cache clean problem

Hello there, i have been using my sp since february. on android 4.3, when i clean the cache memory with "clean master" or any other cache clean app, my phone is not able to do a simple task. it says on any app that is not responding and i force close it. it gets back to normal when i reset my phone from the back. it didnt do oi when it was on 4.1....and i cant remove the back cover and do all this procedure for like every day! please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Adept
Message 29 of 30
Message 29 of 30

Re: Cache clean problem

Guys! Great news! After the new update to .205 the problem completely disappeared!!! I'm so happy now! My phone has the software it deserves! Thanks sony and thank you all guys for your support!

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
Message 2 of 30
Message 2 of 30

I suggest you do not use any task killers,battery savers etc.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 3 of 30
Message 3 of 30

But my phone after a good amount of time using it it starts getting slow etc. And I don't have any battery saver, I prefer it's own stamina mode.
Message 4 of 30
Message 4 of 30

You should try a repair with SUS:

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adept
Message 5 of 30
Message 5 of 30

cleaning cache memory

After cleaning the cache, my sp just is not able to perform any task, or if it is, it takes minutes. I don't use any cleaning app or battery saver, and I have Uninstalled/disabled useless apps. The phone gets back to normal after a hard reset from the back. Why is this happening? 4.1 didn't have such issues! Please help...
Message 6 of 30
Message 6 of 30

Re: cleaning cache memory

Does the same happen in safe mode?

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/m-p/348008#U348008

Forum Legend
Message 7 of 30
Message 7 of 30

Re: cleaning cache memory

Why create a new thread when you already have one open - Moved by Thommo

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 8 of 30
Message 8 of 30

Lack of interest &more
Forum Legend
Message 9 of 30
Message 9 of 30

I use the paid for version of 1Tap Cleaner and have never had any issues what you are reporting

Maybe you just have an app or apps that don't like to be cleaned and therefor create issues for you

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Adept
Message 10 of 30
Message 10 of 30

Maybe you're right. I'm in safe mode right now and I have cleaned the cache twice without the problem to occur. But if it is a third party app, then which? Do toy have any suggestions?