account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony R1 plus No Music player.

One time poster
Message 21 of 23
Message 21 of 23

Re: Sony R1 plus No Music player.

Hi All,

This is in response to all those people who were disheartened after witnessing no default music player in the Xperia r1 plus. This is really disappointing as there's no equaliser, no surround sound option which I think is the only usp of the Sony phones. 

I am able to find an official Sony app which can enable all those options which you are looking for. Download "Sony Music Center " app from play store and add all your songs to it's library. Now you can enable all the options in this app like equaliser, surround sound etc which you have been using in the music app in previous Sony mobiles. Enjoy Smiling Face

PS : Hi Sony, please provide Sony Music and Album app in all your phones as this is the only reason why people still but Sony phones.

Visitor
Message 22 of 23
Message 22 of 23

About aps

Spoiler

In my sony  Xperia r1 plus mobile following Sony apps are not compatible

1. Sony assist

2.album

3.music

4.camera

5.bokeh

etc

Please give us pure Sony experience

Sony Xperia Support
Message 23 of 23
Message 23 of 23

Re: Sony R1 plus No Music player.

@way2pavneet,

For inquires regarding the Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus, please get in touch with your Local support team on the link below as this device is only available in India and they much more about the device than I do.

https://support.sonymobile.com/in/contactUs/

@Akshay_123, please get in touch with the Support team in India for inquires regarding the Xperia R1 and Xperia R1 Plus. You can find their contact information on the link below.

https://support.sonymobile.com/in/contactUs/

Thank you.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.