account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Sony R1 plus No Music player.

One time poster
Message 6 of 20
Message 6 of 20

Sony R1 plus No Music player.

What happened to SONY why changed all USER INTERFACE No Music Player No Equalisers No Album No File Manager then how we use the explain me am thinking why should I choose SONY 

Please kindly look on my concern issue.

19 REPLIES 19
Rookie
Message 1 of 20
Message 1 of 20

How to get Sony app like music,album

How to get Sony app like music,album

Message 2 of 20
Message 2 of 20

Re: How to get Sony app like music,album

@DDinesh apparently Sony Album and Music aren't preinstalled on R1 and R1 Plus. you could try checking if you're able to get them from Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.music and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sonyericsson.album

Rookie
Message 3 of 20
Message 3 of 20

In play store it appears as your device is not compatible with the version 

As xperia r1 plus is an xperia device it must be preinstalled 

R18
One time poster
Message 4 of 20
Message 4 of 20

Sony music app

How can I install Sony music app to my Xperia r1 plus? 

One time poster
Message 5 of 20
Message 5 of 20

Re: Sony music app

Hi, I am sony lover but very disoppointed with Sony xperia R1 Plus, No Sony Album and music. Requesting Sony to send any update to install Album and Music.

Thanks.

One time poster
Message 7 of 20
Message 7 of 20

If You Are Previously Using Any Xperia Device. Just Make A Backup Of Album,Music(Walkman),Video and Other Sony Inbuilt apps. Transfer It To New R1. Install It And Start Using. 

If You Haven't Any Xperia Device.

Visit apkmirror.com and Search For Your Favourite Application. You may find updated alongwith various older Versions Too. Just Download Them And Install. Keep Using. 

Don't Forget To Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.

Please Kudos If it Has Helped.

One time poster
Message 8 of 20
Message 8 of 20

Dear Sony Users 

There is a no option to install album video and music app in R1 plus and R1 xperia smartphone. 

If your are trying to install then it has showed this app isn't compatible with this device.

Request to Sony company or Product manager, please update next version of android otherwise get these sony apps easily for install.

Regards 

Akshay 

Sony user from last 12 years.

One time poster
Message 9 of 20
Message 9 of 20

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

3rd class company, 

Highlighted
mv4
Adviser
Message 10 of 20
Message 10 of 20

It will not work.

Screenshot_20171224-003219.pngSame goes with other exclusive Sony apps as well.