Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.
Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.
2018-06-21 10:28 AM
Hello team sony,
As a hardcore sony user, i braught R1 Plus to start with....
Hope you fix the bugs and take the feedback positively....
1) SW performance improved and faster after Nougat to Oreo 8.0 update definitely (nougat was very sluggish)
1) Screen resolution is blurry and smuggy ....any user would easily makeout the smuggy apeearance of app icons, images etc. , i was expecting sony's display to be quite good compared to 720p display of other products in market
2) Block pettern hardware design is good but needs slight curves than edgy corner and holding on device should feel comfortable
3) Camera performance is average , expeted to be bit better
4) No fingerprint, not even google default screen recognition ...very bad
4 ) VoLTE calling is not working ....big set back
1) RF and Network performance : Device RF is not stable and fluctuating in idle and mobility, lot of handovers from 4G to 3G
2) Music : Sound output in headphones and speaker not great - i felt very bad specially for headphones
3) Battery performance : Currently am on Oreo sw : battery performance needs improvement (multi use cases tried)
4) Screen scroll up down is very slow and needs improvement , compared to app opening and screen transistions were good
Will update further....
2018-07-03 07:54 PM
What a loser am losing my heart Team sony....
Have you guys even tested Vodafone over IMS beafore releasing
- ViLTE call is not owrking
- Mo/MT SMS is not working
- Too many network fluctations over mobility
- Battery drain out fast in idle state
Please fix asap....
2018-07-05 01:20 PM
At my location Vodafone Volte was released 3 months ago. But sony don't support Vodafone /Idea /Airtel voLTE till yet now. Many phone manufacturers already released the patch Update for this issue. But don't know when Sony will release it. Sony if you are listening to this, take this issue seriously because you launched this Xperia r1 series for Indian market.
2018-07-08 11:32 AM
No security patch update after March in Xperia r1 /r1 plus? Sony what are you doing? Are you really care about your customers? And where is voLTE patch for Vodafone /Idea /Airtel users? Give us patch at least so we can use Volte services.
2018-07-08 05:22 PM
If VolTE is enabled and available to consumer it should support IMS features such as volTE/VIlTE etc. if sony is not ready with sw/hw readiness they should simply disable it