account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Provide Airtel VoLTE update on Sony Xperia R1 and other xpeira phones too

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Provide Airtel VoLTE update on Sony Xperia R1 and other xpeira phones too

Airtel has already relased their VoLTE services and not a single deivce of Sony Xperia is working with it. Since Xperia R1 and R1 plus is made for Indians then why their no support on Airtel VoLTE. Really shame on sony.

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Provide Airtel VoLTE update on Sony Xperia R1 and other xpeira phones too

@Naugat

This has been asked before

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-R1-R1-Plus/Android-8-update-for-R1-R1-Plus-must-have-Album-Wal...

I'll lock this post

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Still not Vodafone Volte option update in Xperia r1.

Screenshot_20180621-164805.png

Screenshot_20180622-110301.png

Screenshot_20180622-110307.png

Screenshot_20180622-110314.png

Screenshot_20180622-110635.png

Screenshot_20180622-110649.png

Screenshot_20180622-110658.png

Screenshot_20180622-110723.png

Many devices getting updates to use Vodafone Volte since it comes coupled of months ago. But don't know when Sony will provide updates for Vodafone volte for Xperia r1. Please as a Sony fan, I don't expect this. Developers please release the update for Vodafone Volte. 

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Xperia R1 Airtel and Vodafone Volte support

Airtel and Vodafone has already relased their VoLTE services and xperia R1 deivce of Sony is not working with it. Since Xperia R1 and R1 plus is made for Indians then why their no support on Airtel and vodafone VoLTE. 

Today I have talked to both Sony and Airtel care. Sony says that the issue is due to the service provider and Airtel is saying that Xperia R1 is not volte support. Now what should I do. I think I have to go to consumer court, but I am confused than on which Sony or Airtel I should file a case.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Dual Volte standby

Does Xperia R1 support dual Volte standby?