account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

PlayStore is still showing Deice certification is uncertified After updating NOGAT 7.1 to OREO 8.0

SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

PlayStore is still showing Deice certification is uncertified After updating NOGAT 7.1 to OREO 8.0

Oreo update is quit impreaive in Xperia R1 Dual but Xperia R1 Dual Google Play store is still showing this device is UNCERTIFIED. Try to fix this problem as soon as possible.Screenshot_20180311-065941.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

How to fixed playstore show device uncertified in Xperia R1.

Download device id app from playstore.open device id and then copy device id and paste it in this link https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/. after register device id clear cache and clean data of playstore and then open playstore again it will be fixed.Screenshot_20180818-072947.png

5 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: PlayStore is still showing Deice certification is uncertified After updating NOGAT 7.1 to OREO

@Ayush_Bharti

I'll escalate this, make sure to contact Sony as well >>> Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Re: PlayStore is still showing Deice certification is uncertified After updating NOGAT 7.1 to OREO

Xperia R1 is not listed in product name in your "Local Support" Link.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

playstore say that xperia R1 is uncertified device. why ?

playstore say that this device is not certified. if it is a clean google os then why google say it is uncertified?Screenshot_20180730-092214.png

Highlighted
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

How to fixed playstore show device uncertified in Xperia R1.

Download device id app from playstore.open device id and then copy device id and paste it in this link https://www.google.com/android/uncertified/. after register device id clear cache and clean data of playstore and then open playstore again it will be fixed.Screenshot_20180818-072947.png

Adviser
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: How to fixed playstore show device uncertified in Xperia R1.

Screenshot_20180819-092839.pngFinally my Xperia r1 got certified on play store.

You are great ayush, finally it shows device is certified on play store. Thanks.  I was always frustrated when I open the play store and it was show me your device is not certified. But you solved this problem, Sony should hire you instead of those bunch of monkeys who don't know how to fix this problem. Still there is no security patch update after March and no Volte support for vodafone / idea/ Airtel. 

Can you solve this problem by rooting or via some adb shell? I'll happy to help you to solve this Volte problem.