account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Oreo Update on R1 plus.Whatsapp Crashed.

Learner
Message 61 of 68
Message 61 of 68

Re: WhatsAPP force stops in OREO update

Pls help me also  facing the same problem

Message 62 of 68
Message 62 of 68

Whatsapp error fixed in new update.

Whatsapp media and status error fixed in new system update in xperia R1 dual G2199. Screenshot_20180403-144712.png

Learner
Message 63 of 68
Message 63 of 68

Re: Oreo Update on R1 plus.Whatsapp Crashed.

Any solution after Oreo update whats app not work very feel irritating using mobile suggest any solution

mv4
Adviser
Message 64 of 68
Message 64 of 68

Re: Whatsapp error fixed in new update.

yeah, it is fixed in this update

One time poster
Message 65 of 68
Message 65 of 68

A new software update is available by sony. Go to settings-system-software update. Download tht update and the whtsapp crashing problem solved. I have done tht today. Thanks Sony 

Rookie
Message 66 of 68
Message 66 of 68

Slove for What's up crashed

I am really happy .... Today i have get one software update and installed that update the Problems are solved.... And contacts problems are also solved .................thank you Sony for given super update.............

Learner
Message 67 of 68
Message 67 of 68

I am unable to connect my R1 plus to computer, not detected by xperia companion,i tried everything.

I am unable to update the swiftkey keyboard too.

There's no support app too,

I am unable to repair it by connecting to pc

please help me out.

Message 68 of 68
Message 68 of 68

you can't repair xperia R1 at home. you have to go xperia service centre to repair this phone.