account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Oreo Update on R1 plus.Whatsapp Crashed.

Emperor
Message 11 of 68
Message 11 of 68

Re: WhatsApp crashing after update to Oreo in r1plus

@Nishant9

I understand you are looking for a solution but don't create duplicate posts.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 12 of 68
Message 12 of 68

WhatsAPP force stops in OREO update

After i updated  my Xperia R1 plus to OREO,whenever i try view any status on whatsapp or even try to download it it just get force stops.I even factory reset my phone,clear the caches,reinstall the whatsapp then also problem is as it is.Please do help me if any one has a Solution

One time poster
Message 13 of 68
Message 13 of 68

Re: WhatsAPP force stops in OREO update

Exactly the same issues are being faced. Do update if you get any solution

Rookie
Message 14 of 68
Message 14 of 68

Re: WhatsAPP force stops in OREO update

I too suffering the same issue Slightly frowning Face

One time poster
Message 15 of 68
Message 15 of 68

Oreo update

After updating to oreo it crashed the whats app. Its not responding. Its a major problem after updation. Whats p

App isn't downloading media files and status updates. 

Oreo is actually a nice version of Android.

If someone finds the solution to this problem for sony xperia r1 plus please help.

One time poster
Message 16 of 68
Message 16 of 68

WhatsAPP problem...:(

dear sir/madem

sony xperia R1Plus update oreo and problem to whatsapp has stopped .....,?

please solve this erorr imedateily

One time poster
Message 17 of 68
Message 17 of 68

Android 8.0 Oreo Updated, what's app crashing and contact name not displaying for incom/out going ca

Hi sony mobile support team,

After I updated  my Xperia R1 plus to OREO,whenever i try view any status on whatsapp or even try to download it it just get force stops.

And contact Number and name is saved but not showing name at incoming/outgoing call. only number are showing.please fix this bug asap

Learner
Message 18 of 68
Message 18 of 68

Re: Oreo Update on R1 plus.Whatsapp Crashed.

Facing the same issue and WiFi calling is also not present there

Visitor
Message 19 of 68
Message 19 of 68

Re: Android 8.0 Oreo Updated, what's app crashing and contact name not displaying for incom/out goin

Hi... me too facing the same issues....is there any solution

Visitor
Message 20 of 68
Message 20 of 68

Re: Oreo Update on R1 plus.Whatsapp Crashed.

Fcing this issues badly...any fix?