account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Bug's or issues have to be fixed in next update

Regular
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Bug's or issues have to be fixed in next update

There is a useless file manager is installed after this update, that should have to be removed.

And app ram usage is added under developer's menu.. (god knows why!!)

There is no task manager is here.

Can't able to move apps to external memory.

I see there is a option to format my sd card as internal memory but I had to remove my memory card while changing sim cards. So no thanks. Give me a option to move few apps to memory card.

3 REPLIES 3
Regular
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bug's or issues have to be fixed in next update

There's one more bug needs fixing..

Night screen, it's not turn off automatically at sunrise nor turning on automatically at sunset. Eventhough I enabled that option it's not working.

Had to turn on and off manually.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Alarm went off automatically even when I set it never to turn off.

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

you have to set on and off nigth mode time. mobile is machine not your assistance. You have to set manully things first.