account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

Visitor
Message 21 of 40
Message 21 of 40

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

The music app and album are not available even in the Oreo update

One time poster
Message 22 of 40
Message 22 of 40

my favorite sony device but Xperia r1 plus but there is no system apps like music,album,other apps

my favorite sony device but  Xperia r1 plus but there is no system apps like music,album,other apps

Rookie
Message 23 of 40
Message 23 of 40

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

XPERIA R SERIES IS VERY BAD SERIES NO SONY APPLICATION IN THIS SERIES... SO I SUGGEST SONY PLEASE IMPROVE THIS PROBLEM FACESD SONY USER...PROVIDE UPDATE IN R SERIES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ,,,,,,

Emperor
Message 24 of 40
Message 24 of 40

Re: Not Compatible In R1 Plus

@Pk251

That is correct, it has been posted before that such apps are not compatible with this device.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 25 of 40
Message 25 of 40

why xperia R1 not support Album ?

why sony xperia R1 not support album. play store say that album isn't compatible with this device.Screenshot_20180730-091100.png

Emperor
Message 26 of 40
Message 26 of 40

Re: why xperia R1 not support Album ?

@Ayush_Bharti

This has been asked before

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-R1-R1-Plus/Android-8-update-for-R1-R1-Plus-must-have-Album-Wal...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 27 of 40
Message 27 of 40

Re: why xperia R1 not support Album ?

i know that but i didn't get answer. if sony make other app like music center for music then give me the link for gallery.

One time poster
Message 28 of 40
Message 28 of 40

Not expected from a brand like Sony can come up with such a device. Minimum requirements are not loaded in the phone. A C-grade Chinese brand is better product than this. I have purchased the phone with lots of expectations from Sony but now it seems like I have been duped. Am not sure whether I will get a buyer for this junk.

Apprentice
Message 29 of 40
Message 29 of 40

Its not sony at all my friend apart from boot logo, i took XA1+ now xperia support,walkman etc all sony features are there in this, one thing is satisfactory  about R1+ its durable Slightly smiling Face  

Xperia Home:

Download

Double tap to lock is very useful.

Xperia Album:

Download

Xperia Wallpaper:

Download

I used these ports to atleast get a feel of Sony Grinning Face

One time poster
Message 30 of 40
Message 30 of 40

No GALLERY application on my phone

I just bought a Sony experia R1 plus . But there is no gallery app in this phone.