account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

One time poster
Message 11 of 41
Message 11 of 41

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

I am also disappointed like same 

For next update you please provide icons and music player

The Google Music Player is waste

I want Phone Pad also

One time poster
Message 12 of 41
Message 12 of 41

NO Album, Music player and other sony apps supported

Application like album, walkman  are not supported

battery draining fast 

Will tis Phone Gen an oreo Update

Message 13 of 41
Message 13 of 41

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

The sony custmer care say that 

"customers said that preinstalled apps occupy a lot of memory and cannot be removed, if unused.

Based on the same, Sony decided to give customers True Android Experience where a customer can choose which applications to install.

As far as Album, Music & Video apps are concerned, there are many options on the Playstore which serve the same requirement."

One time poster
Message 14 of 41
Message 14 of 41

Message 15 of 41
Message 15 of 41

thanks  for link. Now i install all sony app. these apps are working on xperia R1 dual.

Apprentice
Message 16 of 41
Message 16 of 41

Few of the mod apps can be installed but what about call screen and stamina mode, qnova adaptive charging and sound settings etc if I wanted pure android I would have gone for moto, Sony xperia hardware with moto type software. R SERIES IS TOTALLY NOT " XPERIA "

One time poster
Message 17 of 41
Message 17 of 41

What happened to Sony xperia r1 mobile ....where is Sony apps ?

Is not a Sony mobile?

Message 18 of 41
Message 18 of 41

customers said that preinstalled apps occupy a lot of memory and cannot be removed, if unused.

Thats why Sony decided to give customers True Android Experience where a customer can choose which applications to install.

As far as Album, Music & Video apps are concerned, there are many options on the Playstore which serve the same requirement.

Apprentice
Message 19 of 41
Message 19 of 41

Sony company own software xperia transfer doesn't work in R1+ it says software can used only in xperia devices, then what am I using apart from boot screen nothing is xperia Face with rolling Eyes

One time poster
Message 20 of 41
Message 20 of 41

How to download Sony Xperia r1 plus album

How to download Sony Xperia r1 plus album