account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

Regular
Message 31 of 41
Message 31 of 41

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager and other sony

I don't know why people's are making big deal out of it. Cuz I never used default file manager, video player and music players in mobile. I have used walkman once. It's just a music player, therest nothing notable feature was there and had to install so many extension to customise it..

I don't want any default apps in Sony Xperia r1. I like it that way. TheresT a useless file manager installed after orio update please remove it in upcoming update.

My suggestions for those looking for file manager and music player: use es file manager and musicolet music player they're the best one out there.

Apprentice
Message 32 of 41
Message 32 of 41

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager and other sony

Have you been using any Sony device before or R series is the first!!? 

Highlighted
Regular
Message 33 of 41
Message 33 of 41

I used Sony Xperia z 3 years ago.

I haven't seen anything special in walkman and file manager at that time while using.

Apprentice
Message 34 of 41
Message 34 of 41

Walkman album movies application aren't the big deal (Mods are there), feel about Sony isn't there I Updated from R1+ to XA1+ now this is all Sony like ex: Ultra Stamina mode, camera, Xperia assist which has more function much more R series isn't supported by sony that is the big deal we are talking about Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 35 of 41
Message 35 of 41

Yeah, some basub features like : task manager and apps manager are missing.

In nougot apps were running in background so multi tasking were possible after the orio update, apps restarts everytime.

Checked developer's options. There's nothing sorta close background apps were enabled.

Enjoying battery backup though. Due to very few default apps only few apps are running so it lasts for 2 days for me.

And only took 45 mins to charge. That's the only feature I like about this phone.

One time poster
Message 36 of 41
Message 36 of 41

Re: Android 8 update for R1/R1 Plus must have Album, Walkman, AR Effect, File manager

never ever buy sony .. 

xperia r1 is totally waste product by sony. .. 

y it is launched. .! 

I buy sony nt fr price, bt for uniqueness. this is lacking in r1.

software hanging, no camera quality, no ar effect, no album...!

will b throwthrowing it to dust bin soon. .!

sony lost a fond customer.. .!

Learner
Message 37 of 41
Message 37 of 41

Sony xperia r1 plus

My xperia r1 plus not have sony interface and sony apps 

Visitor
Message 38 of 41
Message 38 of 41

SONY experience is not With R1 PLUS

Respected sir/medam

Last 9 Year  i am SONY  USER sony experience is most important for me!!   Sony Xperia R1 Plus and Sony Xperia R1 PLUS both phone  i  m  using at this moment  but  sony xperia R1 plus  is  not SONY  APK like  album and  sony  music  i  love  sony and  sony app  i want sony experience!

And XA1 also  missing S FORCE FRUNT SURROUND SOUND  sir  as  soon as possible  i want  this  sir !! Plz  get  me update  sir   

One time poster
Message 39 of 41
Message 39 of 41

xperia r 1 plus

There is no album and music in my after update andriod 8 . in play store also not showing alum and music related to sony . i need solution

Apprentice
Message 40 of 41
Message 40 of 41

Re: xperia r 1 plus

Please find the solution over here.

Downloads