account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accepted Solutions makes a difference!

Did you know that by clicking the Accept as Solution button You will help other people visiting the community to find their answer? Learn more.

Psst - What do you think about our community? Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

xperia p battery bulging!

SOLVED
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

xperia p battery bulging!

Xperia P battery bulging!!! Getting bigger and bigger.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

Re: xperia p battery bulging!

guys if your battery is giving wrong percentage information go change your battery..now my battery is working fine. all of our batterries are bulging inside..i wasn't able to get a picture of my battery due to toxic coming out from the bulging battery.its a bit expensive but my xperia p is working fine now.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Demigod
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

I recommend that you contact your local support for further information

on how to send it in to a repair center for investigation:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Man,I have heard about these problems at other phones,but never at our Xperias.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

Dude im experiencing it now..i can see the back lid of my phone getting bigger too cause my battery is bulging. Now I know that the reason behind battery issues of my phone. It sucks man

Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

hey dude if possible do post some snaps so that all of us know if we too have such an issue with our device.

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

I am sorry,do like mithun told you,post some pics.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

guys if your battery is giving wrong percentage information go change your battery..now my battery is working fine. all of our batterries are bulging inside..i wasn't able to get a picture of my battery due to toxic coming out from the bulging battery.its a bit expensive but my xperia p is working fine now.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I bought my XP at Kimstore, where can I replace my battery? In what store here in the Phil and what's the cost of new battery. I wonder what's the reason behind bulging of the battery? So if your estimated time on power management went wrong it means your battery are bulging? Oh no...

Commissioner
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

u can see physically whether the phone bulges right and if so its bcoz of battery only .. time to change .. older nokia mob batteries do the same they jus bulge aft a prolonged use .. its around 44 dollars i gues (read some where here in this forum),, u can get it from sony service center at ur area .. jus google for it ..

Don't Forget to give Kudos
ROM: PhoenixUltimate, Kernel: Stock
Root/CWM: Yes, Bootloader: RE-Locked (For Bravia)
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

greenhills my friend..they are all good when it comes to phone issues..2,200 pesos to be exact on the price that i payed..sa loob ng 2 weeks my xperia P is working good now..battery last almost 3 days..